Have you ever been given a piece of peppermint, as a kid? If so, there was a good reason behind this little gift. It was the candy and gum of choice by many grandparents for generations to give kids for upset tummies. It wasn’t a bad choice to cover up bad breath either. Peppermint has now transitioned into one of the most popular teas on the planet. Not all peppermint tea is created equal, however. Our CBD Peppermint Tea not only includes some of the freshest, highest quality organic peppermint available to us. We’ve paired it with our pesticide-free, water-soluble CBD, which turns this tea into one of the more refreshing, cooling teas in our arsenal. Let’s check out why:
Health Benefits of CBD Peppermint Tea
- Peppermint has been widely used to soothe upset tummies.
- As an antispasmodic, peppermint has often been used to help hiccups.
- Menthol, an organic compound found in peppermint, and known for its ability to cool the body down.
- Used in gums, toothpaste, mouthwash and candies, peppermint has long been touted to deal with bad breath.
- Finally, with the calming, cooling aromatherapy aspect of peppermint, combined with our water-soluble CBD, this blend promises to provide a relaxing cup of tea, day or night.
Water-Soluble CBD vs Oil Based CBD
When choosing a tea to drink that includes CBD, we have taken chemistry into consideration. Naturally, you don’t want the exquisite experience of enjoying a cup of Buddha Teas turned into a science project, but here’s the deal: not all CBD-infused teas are the same. CBD oil-based teas can’t extract in hot water, so we found another solution by using nanosized particles of water-soluble CBD. Our innovative process ensures that the CBD in our tea bags ends up in your tea. With our water-soluble, bioavailable CBD you can feel confident that the CBD extracts into the hot tea, which allows your body full delivery, providing it with the most benefits possible.
**As a reminder to all of our loyal customers, our CBD Teas never contain THC.